– – INGREDIENTS – –
Chicken – 1 cup boiled and minced
Green chilli – 2
Ginger – a small piece
Fresh Pepper corns – 4 to 5
Onion – 1 large chopped finely
Corriander leaves – 2 tablespoons chopped
Salt – to taste
Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
Oil – to fry
For Samosa wrapper – Check my baked potato samosa link for step by step method
– – METHOD – –
- Boil chicken with salt, remove the broth . Now shred or mince chicken.
- Crush ginger, green chilly and pepper corns in a mortar and pestle, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add finely chopped onions, Once its brown add turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Fry for few seconds till raw smell of turmeric goes away.
- Now add shredded chicken, mix well.Cook for 2 minutes until all the flavors gets mixed with the chicken. Switch off the stove,Remove the mixture and let it cool for sometime.
- Mean while make the wrapper as mentioned in my baked potato samosa post. Once the mix is cooled take two spoons of mixture and fill it in the wrapper. Fold them to make samosas.
- Heat oil in a deep pan . Fry samosas till they are golden brown on both sides. Serve hot with ketchup.