– -INGREDIENTS – –
Sandwich bread – 10 slices
Strawberry jam – 1/4 cup
Cream cheese – 4 ounce
Eggs – 2 large
Milk – 2 Tbsp
Sugar – 1 tablespoons
Cinnamon – 1/4 teaspoons
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Butter – Shallow for frying in pan
Maple syrup – For serving
– – METHOD – –
- In a bowl mix strawberry jam and cream cheese well and keep aside.
- Mix eggs with sugar, cinnamon and milk in another bowl.
- Take a bread slice stuff it with strawberry cream cheese mixture cover it with the other slice of bread.
- Dip both sides of this cream cheese strawberry sandwich in egg mixture.
- In a pan heat butter, when hot keep the stuffed bread on the pan, fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Repeat with rest of the bread. Serve warm topped with maple syrup.